The publication includes articles by doctors of science, candidates of sciences, young scientists (graduate students, applicants, students), as well as other persons who have higher education and are engaged in scientific activity. The authors submit articles that are solely their own original research, following the rules of citation and citation. Presentation of knowingly false information or plagiarism is unacceptable and unethical. In addition, only articles that have not previously been published in other journals are accepted.
Sections of the scientific journal:
Theory and History of Political Science
Political institutions and processes
Political culture and ideology
Political problems of international systems and global development
Ethno-political science and ethno-national studies
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ADOPTION OF ARTICLES:
Everyone who submits an original article to Issue 29/2022 within this month has the opportunity to publish one article until the year-end free of charge. We are eager to support every scientist during tough time!
To publish an article in Issue 29/2022, no later than May 27, 2022 (inclusive):
- fill in the information about author online form – link;
The editorial board conducts an internal anonymous review of the article, after which the author is provided with details for payment of the publication fee.
- send a scanned copy of your post payment receipt.
The cost of publishing an article up to 12 sheets is 800 UAH. If the amount of work exceeds the specified, the cost of the additional page is 50 UAH.
The editorial board has the right to review, edit, shorten and reject articles. The editorial board does not always share the position of the authors of the publications.
During the wartime situation in Ukraine, the journal will be published exclusively in electronic form.
- Article volume from 10 to 20 pages, including illustrations, tables, graphs, and references. Text font - Times New Roman, size 14, 1.5 spacing; margins on all sides - 20 mm.
- If the article contains tables and / or figures, they should be compact, have title, text font - Times New Roman, size 14.
- Mathematical formulas should be carefully checked and clearly printed. The number of tables, formulas and illustrations should be minimal and appropriate.
- Pictures and spreadsheets on album pages are not accepted.
- References to the sources should be made in square brackets, indicating the page numbers according to the source: for example, [3, p. 234] or [2, p. 35; 8, p. 234].
- The list of sources used is submitted at the end of the article in the order of reference of sources in accordance with DSTU 8302: 2015 “Information and documentation. Bibliographic reference. General Terms and Conditions of Assembly".
Required structural elements:
– formulation of the problem in general and its relation to important scientific or practical tasks;
– analysis of the latest research and publications in which the problem is solved and which the author relies on;
– selection of previously unresolved parts of the general problem to which the article is devoted;
– formulation of the goals of the article (statement of the task);
– presentation of the main research material with full justification of the scientific results;
– conclusions from this study and prospects for further intelligence in this area.
The article should contain UDCs, annotations and keywords in Ukrainian and English, translation of the article title into English; annotation volume of at least 1800 characters, number of keywords at least 5 words.
Language of publications: Ukrainian, English.